CrysticROOF Repair is a thixotropic and fibre-reinforced, one component polyurethane liquid membrane used for repairing damaged GRP roofs. Due to its unique formulation, CrysticROOF Repair cures rapidly to form a thick layer membrane with excellent mechanical properties.
- No reinforcement necessary - works effectively in flashing points
- Smooth finish - bubble and defect free
- Fast - cures in just 2 hours
- Weather resistance - ideal for use during the winter months or in low humidity, also UV resistance
- Good insulator - excellent thermal resistance, it never turns soft. Recommended service temperature 80°C, max shock temperature 200°C
- Great elasticity - resistance in the cold; the film remains elastic even as low as -40°C
- Mechanical properties - high tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance